The Anne Riggs Memorial Museum Summer Off the Patio Series began last Thursday with second time performers Jennings & Keller.
The Florida duo came back to give Fort Stockton some of their folk tunes.
The event takes months to plan, with Director Melba Montoya usually starting to plan in October.
“People really look forward to it,” she said.
The Grey Mule Saloon provides free wine for the event and different businesses come together to sponsor the event and provide food.
The event is held in the grassy area of the museum, where a stage is placed and seating is all around.
Guests can bring there own food and drinks to the free family event.
There are five more chances to catch a performance at the museum through the summer.
• June, 13: Jerry Serrano & Brian Milson, sponsored by Knox Oilfield Supply and Nolen's
• June 27: Aaron LaCombre, sponsored by First National Bank and Vintage Finds and Funky Junk
• July 11: The Rankin Twins, sponsored by Pecos County State Bank
• July 25: Bobby Luster, sponsored by Southwest Marketers
• August 8: Jodee Lewis, sponsored by Hill Top RV