FOR T STOCKTON CITY COUNCIL REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING TUESDAY, MA Y 28, 2019
121 WEST SECOND STREET FORT STOCKTON, TX 79735
AS A COURTESY, PLEASE PLACE YOUR CELL PHONE ON “SILENT” OR “VIBRATE.”
CALL MEETING TO ORDER AFTER DECLARING A QUORUM PRESENT.
ALLEGIANCE TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FLAG ALLEGIANCE TO THE TEXAS FLAG
MISSION STATEMENT: “The Mission of the City of Fort Stockton Municipal Government is to Promote & Value Public Confidence and Trust by the Accountable and Responsible Use of Community Resources; to Ensure Public Safety; Improve Public Services; Promote Local Recreation and Entertainment; and Generate Economic Development.
COMMENTS FROM THE AUDIENCE ON CONSENT & REGULAR AGENDA ITEMS:
Citizens who desire to address City Council with regard to matters on the Consent Agenda or Regular Agenda will be received when the item is to be considered. Discussion by City Council Members will only take place when an agenda item is scheduled for consideration. Prior to making comments, each speaker will be required to provide his/her name and residential address. Speakers will be limited to 3 minutes. Speakers making personal, impertinent, profane or slanderous remarks will be removed from the Council Chamber and will be barred from re-entering the room during the meeting.
1. All matters listed are considered to be routine by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion. If discussion is desired, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately.” Minutes: (Mayor)
▪ Special Meeting Minutes of Fort Stockton City Council, 05/14/2019 ▪ Regular Meeting Minutes of Fort Stockton City Council, 05/14/2019 ▪ Regular Meeting Minutes of Fort Stockton 4-A EDC, 04/18/2019
▪ Regular Meeting Minutes of Fort Stockton 4-B EDC, 04/18/2019
▪ Regular Meeting Minutes of Convention & Visitor’s Bureau, 04/16/2019 ▪ Regular Meeting Minutes of Housing Authority Board, 03/20/2019
▪ Regular Meeting Minutes of Fort Stockton Downtown Advisory Board, 03/19/2019 Accounts Payable Total: $424,574.99
2. Discuss/Act upon Total Care Managed Services Plan Agreement with Computex Technology Solutions to Provide Managed IT Systems/Preventive Maintenance/Security Systems/24/7 Monitoring of the Network/For the City of Fort Stockton’s IT Systems. (City Mgr.)
3. Discuss/Act upon General Depository Agreement between Fort Stockton Housing Authority, a Duly Organized and Existing Public Body Corporate and Politic of the City of Fort Stockton and Pecos County State Bank. (City Mgr.)
4. Discuss/Act upon the Purchase of Equipment, Supplies & Labor from R.T.C., Inc. for $76,706.78, a Sole Source Provider, for the Transfer of Equipment and Accommodations for the New Dispatch Center. (City Mgr.)
5. Discuss and Act upon the Solicitation of Bids for a 200-Kilowatt Natural Gas Generator. (CityMgr.) EXECUTIVE SESSION:
6. City Council May Convene in Closed Session in Accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code, Concerning Attorney-Client Matters (§551.071); Deliberation regarding Real Property (§551.072); Deliberation regarding Prospective Gifts (§551.073); Personnel Matters (§551.074); and/or Deliberation regarding Security Devices (§551.076):
Ref: Deliberation regarding Duties of City Manager Frank Rodriguez III.
7. Reconvene into Open Session Pursuant to Texas Government Code Section §551.102 & Take Action, if any, on Matters Deliberated in Executive Session:
(6) Discuss/Act upon Duties of City Manager Frank Rodriguez III.
8. Questions from the Media on Agenda Items. (Mayor) 9. Adjourn. (Mayor)