City adds teeth to dog ordinances

By Jeremy Gonzalez Pioneer Managing Editor
Posted 2/27/19

The Fort Stockton City Council approved changes to animal control and “dangerous-dog” ordinances at its Feb. 12 meeting.

Fort Stockton Chief of Police Ryan Skelton, who made the presentation …

This item is available in full to subscribers.