Notice is hereby given for a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Pecos County Appraisal District to be held on Monday, NOVEMBER 18, 2019, 7:00 p.m., at 201 South Main. in the Board Room (located in hack or appraisal office) Fort Stockton. Texas for consideration and acting upon the following:
I. Call to Order:
1. Establish Quorum:
3. Review and possible approval of minutes for August 19. 2019.
4. Review and possible approval of financial statements for August, September &
5. Review and possible approval of line item transfers.
6. Presentation by District auditor regarding 2017 and 2018 financial audits; review, discuss, and
possible approval of 2017 and 2018 financial Audit.
7. Consideration of and possible action regarding the appointment or three Appraisal Review Board
members for the term of 2020-2021.
8. Consideration of and possible action regarding contract for CAMA (appraisal software) and
computer system lease for the District.
9. Consideration or and possible action regarding contract for GIS (mapping) software,
website, and email services for the District.
10. Chief Appraiser Report:
a. Chief Appraiser evaluations
b. Appointment of Agricultural Advisory Board Members with respective terms.
c. Appraisal Roll Supplements
11. Public Comments:
This notice is posted pursuant to Section 5651.043 or the Texas Open Meetings Acts, Chapter 551 of the Government Code