Here is the agenda for this week's EDC meeting:
September 20, 2017 4A & 4B Agendas
September 17, 2018 fort8729 no comments
THE FORT STOCKTON 4-A ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION WILL MEET THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 20, 2018 AT 2:30 P.M., IN THE MEETING ROOM OF THE FORT STOCKTON VISITOR’S CENTER, 1000 RAILROAD AVENUE, FORT STOCKTON, TEXAS
Call to Order.
Discuss/Act Upon previous meetings minutes.
Discuss/Act Upon Financial Statement and Accounts Payable.
Pursuant to TX Govt. Code 044_551_087 & 044_051_072
551.087. Deliberation Regarding Economic Development Negotiations;
This chapter does not require a governmental body to conduct an open
(1) to discuss or deliberate regarding commercial or financial
information that the governmental body has received from a business
prospect that the governmental body seeks to have locate, stay, or
expand in or near the territory of the governmental body and with which
the governmental body is conducting economic development negotiations;
(2) to deliberate the offer of a financial or other incentive to a
business prospect described by Subdivision (1).
551.072. Deliberation Regarding Real Property; Closed Meeting
Reconvene into Open Session
5. Discuss/Act upon curbing of 9th Street
6. Discuss /Act Upon EDC Auto Policy
7. Discuss /Act Upon resolution for the purchase of Lots 1-6, Block 132, Orient Addition, Fort Stockton, Texas.
8. Discuss /Act Upon solicitation of bids for demolition of Stockton Hotel Property.
9. Discuss /Act Upon solicitation of bids for demolition of 202 E. Dickinson.
10. Discuss /Act Upon Release of Lien for Sister’s Beauty Salon.
11.Discuss /Act Upon application for assistance by Alfredo’s Mexican Restaurant.
12. EDD Monthly Report
THE FORT STOCKTON 4-B ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION WILL MEET THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 20, 2018 AT 3:00 P.M., IN THE MEETING ROOM OF THE FORT STOCKTON VISITOR’S CENTER, 1000 RAILROAD AVENUE, FORT STOCKTON, TEXAS