CALL MEETING TO ORDER AFTER DECLARING A QUORUM PRESENT.
ALLEGIANCE TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FLAG ALLEGIANCE TO THE TEXAS FLAG
MISSION STATEMENT: “The Mission of the City of Fort Stockton Municipal Government is to Promote & Value Public Confidence and Trust by the Accountable and Responsible Use of Community Resources; to Ensure Public Safety; Improve Public Services; Promote Local Recreation and Entertainment; and Generate Economic Development.
COMMENTS FROM THE AUDIENCE ON CONSENT & REGULAR AGENDA ITEMS:
Citizens who desire to address City Council with regard to matters on the Consent Agenda or Regular Agenda will be received when the item is to be considered. Prior to making comments, every speaker will be required to provide his/her name and residential address. Each speaker will be limited to 3 minutes. Speakers making personal, impertinent, profane or slanderous remarks will be removed from the Council Chamber and will be barred from re-entering the room during the meeting. Discussion by City Council Members will only be made when an agenda item is scheduled for consideration.
1. All matters listed are considered to be routine by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion. If discussion is desired, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately.” Minutes: (Mayor)
Special Meeting Minutes of Fort Stockton Housing Authority Board, 11/29/2018 Regular Meeting Minutes of Intergovernmental Recreation Board, 11/15/2018
Regular Meeting Minutes of Animal Control Advisory Board, 03/01/2018
Minutes of Fort Stockton City Council, 02/21/2019
Minutes of Substandard Building Committee, 02/07/2019
Minutes of Keep Historic Fort Stockton Beautiful Board, 02/06/2019 Minutes of Fort Stockton 4-A Economic Development Corp., 01/17/2019 Minutes of Fort Stockton 4-B Economic Development Corp., 01/17/2019 Minutes of Convention & Visitor’s Bureau, 01/15/2019
Minutes of Fort Stockton Downtown Advisory Board, 01/15/2019
Accounts Payable Total: $1,407,062.11 PRESENTATIONS:
2. Senior Civil Engineer Steve Synovitz with Hanson Professional Services Inc. --- Update on the 30-Inch Water Transmission Line Project.
3. Utilities Administrator Sara Mata ----
Update on Automated Meter Infrastructure & Automated Meter Readings (AMI/AMR) Project.
4. Discuss and Act upon Resolution No. 19-105R, Authorizing the City of Fort Stockton to File Grant Application #3002505 to the Office of the Governor for the Local Border Security Program (LBSP) for 2019-2020. (City Mgr.)
5. Discuss and Act upon the Completion of a Traffic Study for All of Panther Lane and a Portion of Rio Street.
6. Discuss and Act upon City of Fort Stockton and Big Bend Telecom, LTD, Reverse-Osmosis Plant Tower Lease located @ 626 Ellyson Boulevard. (City Mgr.)
7. Discuss and Act upon Letter Agreement for Architectural Services with Tim Rice McClarty, AIA, regarding the Development of the 911 Center in the Public Safety Building. (City Mgr.)
8. Discuss/Act upon Pay Application No. 7 for Work Performed through 03/01/19 for $369,177.07 by Nelson-Lewis, Inc. regarding the 30-Inch Water Transmission Line Project. (City Mgr.)
9. Discuss/Act upon Awarding of Proposal for Reverse-Osmosis Plant Maintenance Services. Proposals: Paso-Tex, Alpha Water Resources (City Mgr.)
10. Discuss and Act upon Awarding of Bid for Pest Control Services for City Buildings. Bid: Brockman Pest Control (City Mgr.)
11. Discuss/Act upon Appointment of New Member to the Planning & Zoning Commission due to the Resignation of Leslye Curnutt. Applicants: Guadalupe Fierro, Dolores Flores, Leena Gandhi, Reverend Jim Miles, David Neyland, Ralph Traynham (Mayor)
12. Questions from the Media on Agenda Items. (Mayor)
13. Adjourn. (Mayor)