The Fort Stockton City Council will holds it final regular meeting of the year on Tuesday, Dec. 11.
The meeting will be streamed live on The Pioneer's Facebook page.
CALL MEETING TO ORDER AFTER DECLARING A QUORUM PRESENT.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FLAG:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE TEXAS FLAG:
MISSION STATEMENT: “The Mission of the City of Fort Stockton Municipal Government is to Promote & Value Public Confidence and Trust by the Accountable and Responsible Use of Community Resources; to Ensure Public Safety; Improve Public Services; Promote Local Recreation and Entertainment; and Generate Economic Development.
COMMENTS FROM THE AUDIENCE ON CONSENT & REGULAR AGENDA ITEMS:
Citizens who desire to address City Council with regard to matters on the Consent Agenda or Regular Agenda will be received when the item is to be considered. Prior to making comments, every speaker will be required to provide his/her name and residential address. Each speaker will be limited to 3 minutes. Speakers making personal, impertinent, profane or slanderous remarks will be removed from the Council Chamber and will be barred from re-entering the room during the meeting. Discussion by City Council Members will only be made when an agenda item is scheduled for consideration.
1. All matters listed are considered to be routine by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion. If discussion is desired, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately.”
Regular Meeting Minutes of Fort Stockton City Council, 11/27/2018
Regular Meeting Minutes of Keep Historic Fort Stockton Beautiful Board, 10/03/2018
Regular Meeting Minutes of Building Standard Committee, 11/01/2018
Regular Meeting Minutes of Building Standard Committee, 11/15/2018
Accounts Payable Total: $ 259,569.05
Accounts Recap Total: $19,063,600.59
2. City Manager Frank Rodriguez III –
Yearly Recap of the City (October 1, 2017 - September 30, 2018)
3. City Water and Infrastructure Attorney Mark Harral ---
Update regarding Upgrades to the T.D.C.J. Wastewater Treatment Plant & T.C.E.Q. Permit;
AS A COURTESY, PLEASE PLACE YOUR CELL PHONE ON “SILENT” OR “VIBRATE.”
Update on Stockton Farms; &
Update regarding the Sale of Halcón's Water Infrastructure to WaterBridge Resources LLC
4. Discuss/Act upon Easement and Right-of-Way Agreement with Salt Creek Midstream at Blue Ridge Farms. (Wtr. Attny)
5. Discuss/Act upon the Solicitation of Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for Architectural/Engineering Services for Improvements to the Public Safety Building; To be Opened January 3, 2019 and Awarded January 8, 2019 during the Regular City Council Meeting. (City Mgr.)
6. Discuss/Act upon Deed Without Warranty for the “Springhurst Hotel” from the City of Fort Stockton to the Fort Stockton 4-A Economic Development Corporation. (All of Lots Twelve and Thirteen (12 & 13), Block Fourteen (14), Old Fort Addition to the City of Fort Stockton, Pecos County, Texas, and that Portion of Lot Fourteen (14), Block Fourteen (14), Old Fort Addition to the City of Fort Stockton, Pecos County, Texas) (Mayor)
7. Discuss/Act upon Agreement between the City of Fort Stockton and Pecos County Memorial Hospital for Specified Medical & Fitness Services. (City Mgr.)
8. Discuss/Act upon Renewal of Interlocal Cooperation Contract with the Department of Public Safety and Fort Stockton Police Department for General Store Supplies through August 31, 2021. (City Mgr.)
9. Discuss/Act upon Awarding of Proposal for a 2-Year Service Agreement for Bulk Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid, Coolant/Anti-Freeze, Engine Oil & Hydraulic Oil. Bid Received: WTG (City Mgr.)
10. Discuss/Act upon Awarding of Bid for Contractual Janitorial Services for the Police Department & Dispatch Area. Bids Received: Juanita Rosales, Emma Sanchez, Miriam De La Rosa (City Mgr.)
11. Discuss/Act upon Change Order Items Totaling an Additional $36,809.00 for the Repair & Installation of Nine (9) New Residential Fire Hydrants; i.e. Bid Awarded 08/28/2018 to K.W. Sharp for $73,575.00. (City Mgr.)
12. Discuss/Act upon the Purchase of Hand-Held Radios totaling $29,829.51 from R.T.C., Inc. with Restricted Funds; i.e. $30,000 Donation from Jeff & Clayton Williams, Jr. (City Mgr.)
13. Discuss/Act upon Appointment and Re-Appointment of 2019 City of Fort Stockton Board Members. (Mayor)
14. City Council May Convene in Closed Session in Accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code, Concerning Attorney-Client Matters (§551.071); Deliberation regarding Real Property (§551.072); Deliberation regarding Prospective Gifts (§551.073); Personnel Matters (§551.074); and/or Deliberation regarding Security Devices (§551.076):
Ref: Proposed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Schuyler Wight related to Grazing and Farming Lease at City's Blue Ridge Properties.
15. Reconvene into Open Session Pursuant to Texas Government Code Section §551.102 & Take Action, if any, on Matters Deliberated in Executive Session:
(14) Discuss/Act upon Proposed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Schuyler Wight related to Grazing and Farming Lease at City's Blue Ridge Properties.
16. Questions from the Media on Agenda Items. (Mayor)
17. Adjourn. (Mayor)